10.11.15

#MERRYMECCA HAUL


Oops, I am back with another haul but this time - I have some exciting things to share! So today, Mecca finally released their holiday gift sets and I went a little crazy. I walked into my local Mecca store and was so excited. Everything was so colourful and there were so many cute holiday sets to look at! I did spent quite a while in there. I asked the girls which holiday set are their favourite so I can check them out. It was very hard not to put everything into my tiny basket but I am so happy with my purchases.

From the holiday gift sets, I picked up:
- BareMinerals Love At First Kiss lipstick set $53
- Stila Eternally Yours Liquid Lipstick $57
- Stila Eternally Love Liquid Lipstick $29
- Smashbox Art.Love.Colour Primer Duo $14

And I also picked up some other random things:
- Ciaté Liquid Velvet in Swoon $29
- Origins Retexturising Mask with Rose Clay $37

Please let's not talk about how much I've spent. I still haven't shared with you my online purchases that I am patiently waiting to come in the mail - so you are going to see another haul coming soon! Honestly I was not going to get the Stila Eternally Love (3 liquid lipstick set) but ALL the girls in my Mecca was wearing Baci on their lips and it looked so beautiful so I had to buy it - just for Baci! There are still some Stila, Smashbox and BareMinerals blush palettes that I really want so I might go back and pick them up too! What did you purchase from Mecca lately? #merrymecca

Check out what is on my wishlist!

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger