5.11.15

iHerb Haul


Hello my loves! It's been awhile since I last showed you a haul so today I am going to share with you what I have purchased from iHerb. Every single time that iHerb has a sale on Real Technique brushes, I always end up purchasing something! I really enjoying Real Technique brushes, especially their face brushes because I think they're amazing.

- Real Technique's Sculpting Set
I already purchased this set before but honestly, this is my favourite set because I love all three of these brushes that's why I purchased it again. The sculpting brush is great for applying foundation or if you have a cream bronzer, this brush would be amazing for that. The fan brush is great for highlighting your cheek bones or if you use the 'baking' method, it is great to sweep away the excess powder. I love the setting brush so much that I already have two of them! This is my third one. I love to use this brush to set my under eyes or sweep away any excess powder when using the 'baking' method. You can also use this to highlight your cheek bones.

- Real Technique's Duo-Fibre Collection
This is the only set that I don't have so it was time to add this to my collection! My cousin has this set and when I used one of the brushes to apply bronzer on her, I was so amazed at how well it worked. I am really excited to try out this set! Let me know if you want a review on these duo-fibre brushes!

- ELF High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
Hands down my favourite under eye setting powder! This stuff is amazing. I always have problem with my eyeliner smudging under my eyes but when I use this setting powder to set my concealer under the eyes, I do not have any smudging!! Plus it brightens up the under eyes too (how many times can I say under eyes, lol), so I had to stock up on these bad boys!

If you ever want to purchase anything from Real Technique or ELF Cosmetics, I highly recommend you purchase it off iHerb because it is so affordable! You can also use my code BCQ990 to save some money on your first order!

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger