6.10.15

September Favourites 2015


It has been a hot minute since I last did a favourites post! I have always struggled to do favourite posts just because I always gravitate towards the same products all the time. So there was no real reason for me to share with you guys or else you will be seeing the same products every single month!

I have been on a drugstore kick lately, especially with Maybelline! This month at Chemist Warehouse, they were having 50% off on their cosmetics range which included Revlon, Maybelline and Rimmel London. I took advantage of this and decided to purchase some Maybelline products to try and I am so in love with them! Maybelline is definitely one of my favourite drugstore brand, hands down!

First off it's the new Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation. It's been awhile since I have loved a drugstore foundation. I have the Smooth & Dewy one but I am not fond of that foundation! The Matte & Poreless makes my face so smooth and flawless. I do have to mix this foundation with my Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation because the darkest shade 310 does not match my fake tan! But the combination keeps me matte and flawless for more than 10 hours!

I recently digged out the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in my collection because I have not used it in awhile. It brightens up my under eye so well and does not crease on me! Don't you just love finding an oldie but a goodie?

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Give Me Sun has been my go-to bronzer lately! I purchased this because Desi Perkin loves it so anything she loves, I have to try. I have been really into bronzing my face more than contouring since it is getting a lot warmer here in Australia.

When I went to Lush to purchase some fresh face mask, they gave me a sample of the Celestial moisturiser. This moisturiser is great for my sensitive skin. It does not irritate my face and keeps my face really moisturised! I will be definitely going to pick up the full size of this moisturiser.

I am sure that all of you are all sick of me talking about the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara! But it is seriously THE best mascara I have used in a really long time. I don't even think twice about which mascara I want to use anymore. I will never try any other mascara and I won't be repurchasing the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (which was my holy grail).

Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks in Coffee Craze has been my favourite lately! I am really into the brown nude lip kind of look! I don't go for pinks or mauve anymore, it's just brown! I am so in love with it. They are very moisturising and lasts me all day.

Last but not least is the NYX Angel Veil primer. This primer comes out white and does feel a bit silicone-y but not like Benefit Porefessional (if you ever used that). It fills in my pores and smooths out my fine lines which gives me a nice canvas to apply my foundation on top.

What are some of your favourite products this month?

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger