22.9.15

What's in my bag | My go-to lipsticks


Hello my beautiful readers! I am going to give you a quick update on where I have been, so skip this if you don't want to know! I know that no excuse is going to cut it but work has gotten in the way! I do miss blogging very much and will try to make time for it. Although I have not been blogging, that still does not mean that I stopped purchasing new products to try!

When I go to work, I always have some sort of lipstick in my bag that I carry around. These are my top four, must have/no brainer lipsticks that I can easily put on without having to worry about lining my lip with a lip pencil. I did not know how similar they are until I swatched them side by side.

Too Faced Melted Liquified lipstick in Melted Chihuahua - My friend got this for me as a birthday present and I am so in love with it. The shade is very wearable and it feels very comfortable on the lip. I am definitely going to expand my Melted lipstick collection after this.
Maybelline Color Sensational in Coffee Craze - One of my friend recommended this and said that it's similar to Velvet Teddy (sad story, I lost Velvet Teddy when I went clubbing so I am very upset). Coffee Craze has more of a brown undertone which looks really good. I love wearing this if I have a lot of bronzer and highlighter on.
Rimmel London Moisture Review in Notthing Hill Nude - This range of lipstick are SO moisturising, it's crazy! It feels like a lip balm but with a lot of pigmentation. I read somewhere that this was a dupe of Velvet Teddy but it's just not the same! Regardless, I love this shade.
Maybelline Color Drama in Nude Perfection - I have not fallen in love with a drugstore lipstick in a really long time until I purchased this one! I love it so much that I have 3 back ups in my draw already. This is very easy to apply onto the lip because it's a pencil form. It is very creamy and comfortable on the lips.

Which shades are your favourite?
Do you recommend me a lipstick that is similar to Velvet Teddy?


Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger