29.9.15

Review: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


You may all know that the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara was titled my holy grail mascara. But unfortunately, I have quickly found another mascara that has replaced the Too Faced one. The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara recently launched in Australia and let me just say that I am in LOVE with this mascara. Maybelline has got to be one of my favourite brands for mascara in the drugstore. The main reason for it being is that they are so affordable, especially when they constantly have 50% off sale, so you can purchase their mascara for $10. They have a wide range of different mascaras that I know, are some people's favourite e.g. Maybelline Falsies mascara.

The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara comes with a rubber brush which I like. The shape of the brush makes it so easy for me to coat my lashes. It gets right up to the roots of my lashes. It does lengthen my lashes very well, and I can easily do 2 coats of this mascara to be satisfied with the length of my lashes. However if I am not careful, it does get a bit clumpy. The formula of this mascara is not too wet, but when you are removing them, it is a pain! I have the non waterproof version and it is quite hard for me to remove then - I can't imagine what the waterproof version would be like. You definitely will need a good eye make up remover to remove these bad boys off.

All in all, I don't think I will be trying a different mascara any time soon! I can happily throw out all of my other mascaras and just be happy with the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara because it is amazing! I have been asked if I was wearing false lashes when I was wearing this mascara, so it means a lot to me! What is your current favourite mascara?

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger