1.6.15

May Empties


Hello my beautiful readers! Does this photo look familiar? It looks almost the same as my Skincare Routine post because I have used up my products. I've finished quite a bit of skin care products lately so let's jump right into it.

Batiste Original Dry Shampoo - I love using dry shampoo because I don't wash my hair everyday but I honestly tried really hard to get through this bottle because 1) it's massive and 2) I didn't like it as much as the Fresh one. So I am glad that I finally finished it and I got to use my Fresh bottle!
Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner - I love this toner so much that I went to repurchase another bottle as soon as I ran out.
Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser - This was a sample pot that I got awhile ago and I liked it enough to get the more intense version for drier skin.
Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Moisturiser - I did like this moisturiser but I now have found something else that I like better. This one was a bit heavy to wear during the day so I could only wear it at night.
Olay Moisturising Cream for Sensitive Skin - I've gone through a a few jars of this moisturiser already and I already recently purchased another one. I think this is a very good affordable moisturiser that works well on my sensitive skin.
Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum - Absolutely love this serum! It left my face feeling baby soft. YSL Mascaras - It hurts so much to throw out these mascaras because they're SO expensive but they ran out a long time ago, so it's time to bin them. If I had to recommend one high end mascara, it would be the YSL Baby Doll mascara! It is seriously AMAZING and I would definitely repurchase it if I wanted to spend $50 on a mascara.
Maybelline One by One in Waterproof - This is a great alternative to the YSL Baby Doll mascara because it lengthens my lashes and separates them nicely. Plus it's waterproof so it holds my curls unlike the Baby Doll.
Maybelline Fit Me concealer - I love this concealer so much. It's so affordable and great for under my eyes. Already repurchased one but in a lighter shade to highlight them under eyes ;)

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger