23.6.15

Holy Grail Moisturiser for Winter


Hello my loves! It's Winter here in Australia and that means cold weather and dry skin. I recently finished the Clinique Moisture Intense Surge moisturiser so I was looking for a different moisturiser on the market. I went to a Kiehl's counter and asked the sales assistant what is a good moisturiser for dry skin. She recommended me the Ultra Facial Cream which is their #1 selling product.

I bought the 50mL jar which I ended up finishing it because I had an allergic reaction on my face, and my face was dry and swollen. So I slathered this all over my face and it made my skin so smooth and soft. So I went back and bought the bigger jar that contained 125mL, so you can tell how much I love this stuff! The Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream claims:
  • 24 hour, light-textured hydrator
  • Reduces moisture loss
  • Continuous water replenishment throughout the day

What I love about this moisturiser is that it doesn't feel sticky and it absorbs into the skin quickly. I use this moisturiser for both day and night, and it is perfect underneath make-up as well which is a bonus. This moisturiser is also unscented so it is perfect for those who have sensitive skin. My skin feels so nice and soft every single time I put this moisturiser on, I can't even describe it. If you have dry skin, then I highly recommend you try out this moisturiser. You can easily get a sample of this moisturiser at their counter. They always give me sample sachets every time I purchase their products. Kiehl's is becoming one of my favourite skincare brand. I definitely want to try out their other products. Let me know what your favourite Kiehl's products.

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger