16.6.15

Haul featuring Kat Von D, Kiehls & iHerb

Hello my loves! It seems like it has been forever since I last did a haul. I have been buying items here and there so definitely follow me on Instagram to follow my feed. I thought I would show you what I recently purchased, including iHerb. I have not made an online order in forever so it was really nice to receive a package!
First off I would like to thank Angela (beautywithangelaa) for purchasing this from Sephora Sydney and sending it down to me in Melbourne. This is my first Kat Von D palette and I am very excited to use it. I have seen my favourite YouTubers such as Desi Perkins use this and it looked amazing  Can't wait to play around with it.

I am one to never ever splurge money on skincare but recently, I have been looking at high end skincare products. I bought the Ultra Facial cream on a whim last time and I loved it! It was only 50mL so I did end up finishing it, and I went to purchase this value back which costs me $141. It came with a 125mL Ultra Facial Cream, 28mL creamy eye treatment with avocado, an ultra facial toner and a bag full of samples. Kiehls is definitely one of my favourite skincare line at the moment.
Last but not least, iHerb was having a 20% off sale on Real Technique brushes so I took advantage of that and got the sculpting set. Along with that I purchased another E.L.F. blush brush because Desi Perkins use this brush to set her under eyes. Also I got the E.L.F. undereye setting powder because last time when I made the iHerb order, I purchased the high definition face powder instead of the undereye powder. Everyone raves about this one, so I wanted to try.

What have you purchased lately?

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger