4.6.15

Brush Cleaning: Dr Bronner's Magic Soap


Hello my beautiful readers! I made a post a long time ago, showing you what product I used to wash my make-up brushes (click here to read that post). I used that Daiso brush cleaner for the longest time and since then, I have finally found something better. A big thank you to my friend Cara for recommending it to me. Cara has her own blog too so if you can, please check it out! She's amazing.

Dr Bronner's Magic Soap is made with certified Fair Trade and organic oils. It is vegan, completely biodegradable and vegetable based. It is a multi purpose soap so you can use it as a shampoo, cleanser, brush cleaner, anything really which is great! I believe there are 8 different scents but I have the peppermint one which smells amazing! I purchased mine from David Jones for less than $9 and it comes with 237mL worth of product. So price wise, this is a real winner for me in comparison to the Daiso brush cleaner.

How I use this product is that I wet my make-up brush and then add a few drops onto the brush, swirl it around in the palms of my hand until it lathers up and then rinse it with warm water. The result of this is amazing. I had a stubborn blush brush that had pink stains on it, and no matter how many times I washed it with the Daiso brush cleaner - the stain was still there. However, I was so surprised when the stain was gone after using Dr Bronner's Magic Soap! I was so happy. I honestly highly recommend everyone to purchase this and wash your make-up brushes with it because you'll be amazed! You will never use anything else. It's so simple and easy to use, and the bottle would last you forever!


Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger