21.5.15

What's in Mecca's Beauty Loop Box Level 1


Hello my beautiful readers! Today I want to share with you what is in Mecca's Beauty Loop Box. When I received the email from Mecca, I was very surprised that I even got level 1 because I know that I haven't bought that much but clearly, I have. It just shows that everything adds up at the end. From memory I know I bought about 2 Nars blush and a Nars foundation.

My last beauty loop box I received, the box just contained sachets of samples which was quite disappointing but I wasn't complaining because it was my first box. This box is a lot better than the last one I received because it contained two decent size sample. So what's in the box? Keep reading!

By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder - I think I've seen someone use this in one of their videos and from what I remember, they liked it. This came in a decent size pot and I am excited to use it. This is a finishing powder filled with hydrating hyaluronic acid that gives makeup a flawless, shine-free finish without drying out the skin.
Ren Micro Polish Cleanser - I haven't tried anything from Ren before. This is supposed to be a gentle exfoliating scrub that deeply cleanses skin and washes impurities.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance - I already have the full size of this and I do enjoy it.
NARS Light Optimising Primer - I haven't tried any of the NARS primer but this is supposed to make your skin look primed, revived and radiant.

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger