4.5.15

Review: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


Recently Urban Decay was released exclusively to Mecca Mexima and of course, everyone went crazy! I was not sure what I wanted to pick up but I knew I had to try their setting sprays. They have 4 different kind of setting sprays but I went with the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray because I wanted something long lasting.

I do have trouble with my foundation fading or separating after a long day at work (usually 8 hours or more), and MAC Fix+ was not cutting it for me.

The Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray claims to:
  • Make up lasting up to 16 hours
  • No melting, fading or settling into fine lines
  • Versatile for all skin types
  • Smoother looking skin
  • Weightless
I honestly love this make up setting spray. First off, I love how the mist applies when spraying onto the face. It sprays very evenly and the mist is very fine, you can barely feel it. Secondly, this product does not have any scent to it, so if your skin is sensitive then this is a must-try! Now for the real test, did this make up setting spray make my make-up last any longer? The answer is yes! I had my make up on for more than 12 hours the other day, and I did not see any fading or separation of my foundation!

I did get the mini size of this setting spray which came with 30mL for $22, which is quite pricey but I wasn't sure if I was going to love it or not. I will definitely buy the full size which comes with 118mL for $44 when my mini size runs out. Have you tried any of the other Urban Decay setting sprays and what are your thoughts on them? Thank you for reading xx

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger