22.5.15

Review: Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder


Hello my beautiful readers! I am going to review one of my holy grail product which is the Australis Fresh & Flawless powder. I am pretty sure that you have seen this in one of my empties post some time before, but I want to write an in depth review on it. So let's get started, shall we?

First off, I would like to point out that I still have the old packaging of this product. I have gone through two of the Fresh & Flawless powder, and this is my third one. I definitely need to go buy me some more. I have heard that majority of the girls don't like the new packaging on the Fresh & Flawless powder which is a bummer.

What it claims

  • 2 in 1 foundation and pressed powder compact
  • Provides instant solution to oily, sensitive or problem-prone skin
  • Contains eucalyptus and clove essential oils which treats existing break outs
  • Contains mica for an airbrushed finish
  • Contains camphor and menthol which helps soothe and calm sensitive/oily areas
  • Vegan friendly

My thoughts

The Australis Fresh & Flawless powder is one of my absolute favourite. It mattifies any foundation that I have and gives a little bit of extra coverage. It really does make any foundation look flawless/airbrush once you apply the powder on top, which is the main reason why I love it so much. It doesn't cling or emphasise any of my dry patches. The only down side to this product is the small range of shades that are available. There are only three shades in the range - natural, deep natural and dark brown. I wish there was a really yellow powder rather than pink/neutral. Regardless, at only $11.95 this powder is an absolute steal! I highly recommend it.


Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger