6.3.15

Skincare Routine


Hello my beautiful readers! I am FINALLY doing a post on my skin care routine! I have been wanting to do one for the longest time but I have been having trouble to find products that actually work for my skin. For reference, I have normal to dry skin. I have been having some trouble with my skin the past few months - it was very prone to eczema but I have finally got everything under control and could not be happier!

My skin care routine is very simple. I am trying not to use too many products because I am scared that it will irritate my skin. So here is a quick run down of what I use:

Morning routine

In the morning I just wash my face with water and moisturise with my Olay Moisturising Cream for sensitive skin. If I am heading out for the day, then I will use the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Lotion SPF50+. This sunscreen is amazing! It is so light weight and absorbs into the skin, so it's perfect to use under make up.

Night time routine

So if I am wearing make-up, by the end of the day I would use my holy grail Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser which I forgot to take a photo of, but we all know what that looks like! I use the Cetaphil cleanser for my face make-up and a Maybelline eye-make up remover for my eyes/brows.

After I cleanse my face, I would go in with the Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner. I used to NEVER use a toner but I have been noticing a lot of tiny bumps between my eyebrows which annoyed the heck out of me! So I decided to use toner and noticed a different straight away. I no longer have bumps between my eye brows! YAY!

After that I would go in with my Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum and an eye cream. I am trying to use up this sample of the LancĂ´me Visionnaire eye cream. I don't really notice a different with eye creams so I can't tell you if it works or not. As for moisturiser, I do like to go in with a thicker moisturiser for night time. I love my Clinique Moisture Surge Intense. It doesn't absorb into my skin as quickly as my Olay moisturiser which is why I love using it for night time only. It leaves my skin feeling very nice and soft.

Every now and then I would use a face mask if my skin is feeling a bit blah. I don't exfoliate my skin as much as I used to, but please recommend me your favourite exfoliator for normal/dry/sensitive skin! Thank you so much, and thanks for reading! xx


Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger