22.3.15

My go-to long wearing products


Hello my beautiful readers! I am back with a blog post for you all today! Today I am sharing with you my go-to, holy grail products when I know I have a long day ahead of me. I have been at my new job for a little over a month now, and I work at least 8-9 hours a day, five days a week. So of course, I want something that is long wearing every single time I go to work. These are some of the products that I find that lasts on me the whole day.

I have been really enjoying the Australis Blemish Buster Acne Fighting Primer. Now I don't suffer from acne but I really like this primer because it is very hydrating on my normal to dry skin. It contains Argan oil for soft skin and evening primrose oil to soothe and heal the skin.

I have SO many foundations in my collection and I'm pretty sure I have tried almost every single one of them. But I find that the L'Oreal Infallible 24HR foundation lasts on me the best. It lasts on me the entire time I'm at work and when I come home, I do not see any fading. I do see a bit of shine on my forehead but nothing too crazy. Definitely loving this foundation!

I can't rave enough about the Models Prefer Mineral Powder Soft Touch in Radiant Bronze. I am pretty sure you are all sick of hearing me talk about this, but I love this affordable bronzer so much! Definitely great for every day if you don't want to use your high end bronzers.

Last but not least is my HG mascara - Too Faced Better Than Sex! Can you tell that this is a brand new one? I finally purchased the full size after my sample size dried up. I was having a heart attack because Mecca didn't have any in stock. Until a few weeks ago - they finally stocked it! If you want volume, length and separation in your lashes then this is the mascara for you! You can easily build it up with 2-3 coats and it can make you look like you have false lashes!

These are the products that I swear by and will always repurchase them. If you have any recommendations on your favourite long wearing foundation, please let me know! I have a problem with foundations separating on my face at the end of the day and I don't know why! Please help a girl out. Until next time, I love you guys! Thanks for reading.

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger