26.3.15

Empties #8


Hello gorgeous! I have a bag filled with empty products that I want to throw out. Some stuff you probably have seen before but that just means that it's my favourite product! Let's get right into it, shall we?

Makeup

- Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder in Deep Natural
- Garner Roll On Under Eye concealer
- Sedona Lace Liquid Eye Pen
- 2x Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
- Deluxe sample Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner in Brown

Skincare

- Maybelline Make Up Remover for Eye & Lip
- Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover
- Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil
- 2x Olay Moisturising Cream for Sensitive skin

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger