4.2.15

Poppin' Cheeks

Why hello my beautiful readers, and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be sharing with you these cute Clinique Cheek Pop! Isn't the name cute? You might of seen these in my haul some time last year when I did my first Sephora order. I own two of the four shades available, and I am looking into buying the other two for my collection.

The shades I have are Peach Pop and Berry Pop. The other two are called Ginger Pop and Plum Pop. I absolutely love these blush. They are very different to anything I have in my collection - packaging wise and colour pay off. They are so soft to touch without being powdery, yet still gives amazing pigmentation. You can see in the swatch below how pigmented they are, and that's only with one swipe. The formula is outstanding so if you are looking for a new blush to try, I highly recommend these Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes.

The packaging is super adorable. It comes in a clear plastic packaging, with the product inside embossed with a daisy flower. I like how these blush don't look too crazy if you are a bit heavy handed. They blend so easily onto your cheeks because of the silky smooth formula. These retail for $40AUD and can be purchased at Myers or David Jones. I think they are well worth the money and will pay the full price for these. Can you tell which shade is my favourite?




Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger