2.2.15

January 2015 Favourites

Hello everyone! I cannot believe that the first month of 2015 just went by and that it's already February! I am going to share with you some of my favourite products for the month of January. I didn't really experiment much with make-up this month because all I did was work, work, work! So let's get right into it, shall we?

NARS Laguna Bronzer $49AUD at Mecca 
I never understood the hype about this bronzer until I actually bought it. When I swatched it for the first time, I was not overly impressed by it but I gave in and bought it anyway. I can finally say that this bronzer is beautiful! I love how natural it looks yet still gives you dimension to your face. Definitely my go-to lately.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation in W3 $33.95AUD at Priceline
I have been really enjoying this foundation lately, since I am into giving my face a luminous glow. This foundation is very light weight, very much like the L'Oreal True Match but this is more dewy.

Sigma Brow Powder Duo in Medium $17AUD on Rouche Boutique
I go through phases where I like to use powder for my brows or the ABH dip brow pomade, but I have been enjoying the more natural look with the powder.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara $29AUD at Mecca
Oh my goodness, this mascara gives my lashes LIFE! I am not even kidding. It lengthens and separates my lashes so well, and it gives them volume! It makes my teeny tiny lashes look like false lashes! I love this mascara so much that I will be definitely purchasing the full size in the future. The formula isn't that wet or dry either! It's perfect.

What are some of your favourite products for the month?

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger