16.1.15

Review: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness

Today I am reviewing the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralising Correcting Cream. I bought this awhile ago during my Beauty.com haul. I saw a few YouTubers use this in their video and it looked amazing. However, in my case, it didn't work out that well. To find out why this didn't work for me, please continue reading!

Claims

It Cosmetics claims that this is a 'red neutralizing and correcting cream that completely cancels redness in your skin'. It is 'rich in Anti-Aging ingredients and technology, it instantly camouflages redness and any red-toned skin discolorations from rosacea, broken capillaries, blemished skin, irritated skin, sun damage, scars, age spots, physician procedures and more!'

Packaging

The packaging is quite simple. It comes in a small glass jar with 11mL or 0.37 fl. oz worth of product. It does come with a white cap to stop the product from getting onto the lid.

Texture & Smell

The It Cosmetics neutralising correcting cream has a very thick texture (think Revlon Colour Stay Whipped foundation). If you were to put this upside down, I'm sure nothing will fall out. This product does have a subtle scent to it. It smells like alcohol to me, it really reminds me of Tequila so if you're not a fan of products that smells like alcohol, I don't recommend purchasing this product.

My thoughts on this product

The It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralising Correcting Cream only comes in one shade, so it may not be suited for everyone, especially those who have darker skin. I'm a MAC NC30 and even this is too light for me. The main reason why this product didn't work for me is that it feels too drying on my face. I have normal to dry skin and when I apply this product onto my face, my skin feels so dehydrated. It clings onto my dry patches and emphasize them which isn't pretty. Although it does neutralise redness very well, I just wish the product wasn't so drying. It may work better for those with oily/combination skin.

Where to purchase & Price

Bye Bye Redness costs $32 USD which is expensive for such a small jar. I bought mine on Beauty.com and used a company to purchase the product for me. I believe you can buy this product at Ulta as well. PM Studio stocks It Cosmetics but I don't see Bye Bye Redness in their stock list.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger