14.1.15

Review: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal

I have talked about the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal so much ever since I got it. It is seriously the most beautiful highlighter I have seen. I have been into highlighters quite a bit lately and do want to try different highlighters from different brands. So if you do have any recommendation, please leave a comment down below on your favourite highlighter! But as of right now, Becca in Opal is my favourite.

Description

Becca claims that this is a creamy powder luminizer. The formula features ultra-fine luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect and refract light so your natural glow is never lost. It also features multi-toned, ultra-fine pigment pearls that adjust to skin’s natural undertones and is formulated without parabens.

Packaging

The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed comes in a UFO-like shaped. It is very simple and meh to me. I wish the packaging was a bit more fancy, especially for the price that you are paying for, they could of put more effort into the packaging. It does contain 8g/0.28 Oz. worth of product.

My thoughts on Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed

Well, you all know that I love this product! It is very soft to touch without being powdery. It is exactly what Becca claims it to be, a creamy powder luminizer. The shade Opal is described as golden opal pearl. It looks very natural on the cheekbones yet still gives you an amazing glow. A little does go a long way with this product but knowing me, I always go overboard! If you want to invest into a high end highlighter, then definitely give this one a try. I promise you will love it.

Apart from Opal, there are 3 other shades which are Moonstone, Topaz and Rose Gold. I really want to get my hands on the Rose Gold shade. You can purchase this highlighter from Adore Beauty, and it is currently on sale for only $48AUD!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger