26.1.15

Real Techniques Complexion Sponge


If you have been following me for a while now, you know that I love the Real Techniques Complexion Sponge. I have never tried the Beauty Blender because I can't justify paying that much for a sponge, and the Real Techniques Complexion Sponge did just fine for me... Until they changed it.

I have always bought my Real Techniques stuff on iHerb (use the code BCQ990 to save some $$$) and the Complexion Sponge was only $6USD! I usually stock up on the complexion sponge every single time I order from iHerb. Well, recently I opened a new sponge and was so disappointed. I don't have a brand new "old" version to show you guys but they changed the material of the sponge.

With the new sponge, when I dampened it, I just feel like my foundation just gets soaked up by the sponge, giving me almost no coverage. Sad to say but I won't be purchasing this sponge anymore. I'm going to try out the Chi Chi sponges and see if I like those better.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger