9.1.15

My top 3 Summer fragrances

We are half way through Summer here in Australia but we are only now experiencing the Summer weather. The past week, the temperature finally reached to 40 degrees in Melbourne. Who else was melting? Because I was!

I love wearing perfumes and I think I have quite a variety of different perfumes in my collection. Let me know if you would like to see my perfume collection! All three of these perfumes are very similar to each other, because I like wearing fruity/lighter scents during the Summer time.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
This was my first Marc Jacobs perfume and I absolutely the smell of this one. It is a very fruity scent but isn't too overwhelming. It's top notes are grapefruit, raspberry and pear. If I don't know what I want to wear for the day, then I usually grab this one. I wear this perfume all year round regardless because it's so refreshing.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
This is THE oldest perfume in my collection. It was the first perfume I ever purchased so it brings a lot of memories every single time I wear it. I only wear this perfume in the Summer time because it can be too overpowering in the Winter time. This one is very sweet and florally with top notes of grapefruit, cassis and apricot.

Ralph Ralph Lauren
I wanted this perfume for SO long. Every single time a person walks pass with this scent, I can definitely tell it's this one. This one is so different to the other ones I've mentioned. It's a very clean scent with top notes of Japanese Osmanthus, apple leaf and Italian Mandarin.

What are some of your favourite fragrances for Summer?

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger