11.1.15

My January 2015 Wishlist

I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos where my favourite beauty vloggers shared their beauty favourites for 2014. Some of my favourite videos are from Nicole Guerriero, Jaclyn Hill and Casey Holmes. So of course I was jotting down some products that I really want after watching these videos. Bad, I know, but I just can't help myself. At least I only have a few products that I want to try, and not twenty products!
  1. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
  2. NARS blush in Madly
  3. NARS Radient Creamy Concealer in Custard
  4. Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmerbrick in Beige
  5. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light
I don't own anything from Bobbi Brown yet, so it would be nice to try out some of their products. What are some products that you're lusting over?

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger