2.1.15

MAC Lipstick Collection

Happy 2015 everybody! This is my first blog post for 2015, and I thought really hard what I wanted my first post to be... And I have decided to do it on my MAC lipstick collection. I have been LOVING these lipsticks ever since I have received them. I know that I am very late on the MAC lipstick bandwagon but I couldn't justify paying $36AUD a bullet here in Australia. It's just ridiculous in my opinion. Now I finally understand what the hype is all about on these lipsticks. They have so many different finishes and a wide range of colour for everyone.

Left to right: Cherish, Creme Cup, Faux, Please Me, Up The Amp & Velvet Teddy

If you guys follow me on Twitter or Instagram, then you should know that Up The Amp is my favourite. I wore this lipstick 3-4 days straight and it was always in my bag. Don't get me wrong, I love all of them but I couldn't believe how many times I reached for Up The Amp. It is such a wearable purple shade. When I first received these lipsticks in the mail, I noticed that Cherish and Velvet Teddy were very similar in the bullet. However when it's swatched, Velvet Teddy is more darker.

I would love to try out more MAC lipsticks and will definitely be purchasing more. I purchased mine over at the MAC Cosmetics U.S. website, which is a lot cheaper at only $16USD each. Please let me know in the comments below what are some of your must have/favourite MAC lipsticks! There's just so many shades that it's a little bit overwhelming.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger