23.1.15

Life Update #1

Hello everyone! I am not one to get personal here but I thought I would share with you guys with what's going on my life. You know, so you can get to know me a little bit better. Let me know if you are interested in these kind of posts, so I know to do them more often. Also let me know what kind of post you would like to see, here on Miss Blushaholic!
- I recently had a phone interview for a new job position and got through to the next round, the group interview. I'm very nervous because I'm not good with interviews. I've been at my job for almost 3 years now and I really want a change. So wish me luck guys!
- Apart from working and blogging, I started watching a new TV show called Switched At Birth. I am so hooked on this show. Its so good. Have any of you guys seen it before? Also let me know what TV shows you have been watching lately. I know I'm going to start How To Get Away With Murder after this.
- My boyfriend comes home tomorrow! He went to Vietnam for 5 and a half weeks. I'm so excited to see him again! It's been way too long.

What are your plans for the long weekend? I am going to be working so that's going to be fun. Thank you so much for reading. I love you guys xx

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger