5.1.15

Goals for 2015

Since it's a New Year, I want to set some goals for 2015. I'm not really a goal setter-type-of-person because I love just going with the flow, and do things whenever I feel like it. However, I want to change that.

Blog more on Miss Blushaholic

I have neglected my blog so much last year. I only blogged once a month or so and I really want to change that. I love to blog and I love make-up. I want to at least blog twice a week on Miss Blushaholic.

Be fit

I joined the gym six months ago and I still have a whole year's worth of membership left. I need to dedicate time to go to the gym more often, eat healthier and be more active.

YouTube channel

My dream is to start YouTube one day and I am hoping that 2015 is the year.

What are some of your goals that you want to achieve for 2015?


Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger