12.1.15

Empties #7

It's been almost a year since I showed you guys my last empties post. I honestly hate collecting enough products that I have finished up to do these kind of posts because majority of the time, I just want to get rid of it and toss them in the bin! But I have finished quite a few products at the same time so I am going to show you guys before I toss it into the bin.


Make-up 
- Face of Australia Face Base Primer I have gone through a few of these primers and I absolutely love it! It's very hydrating because of the chamomile and vitamin E. I am trialling the FOA 3 in 1 primer but I feel like I like this one better.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25HR Foundation One of my favourite drugstore foundation! You can read my review here.
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation One of my HG foundation. This is the second bottle that I have used up! Wow I finished two foundations at the same time. Already got a third bottle ready to go!
- Nivea Repair & Protection SPF20 lip balm I love Nivea lip balms and I always have one at my vanity and in my bag. I have almost all of their lip balms. They're so moisturising.

Skincare
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser This is the cleanser that I use to wash off my make-up. It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't irritate it. I already have another one ready to be used.
- St Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash I love this body wash so much. It smells SO good and makes my skin so soft.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger