30.1.15

Collective Haul: Colour Pop Cosmetics & Priceline

Hello everyone and happy Friday! I have been doing a little bit of shopping lately so I decided to share with you guys what I have bought. First off, let's talk about Colour Pop Cosmetics.

Colour Pop Cosmetics 

If you don't know, Colour Pop is a cosmetic brand made in L.A. Everything on their website is only $5 each product which is very cheap. I purchased 8 Super Shock eyeshadows in Sequin, Game Face, Bae, Smash, Desert, Girly, Amaze and Bandit. I also purchased one Lippie Pencil in Bound and one Lippie Stix in Lumière which Kathleen Lights created.

Now let's talk about delivery with Colour Pop. I put through my order on the 16th of January and they said it would take 3-5 days for it to process. The processing stage did take awhile and I do understand that they have just started shipping to Australia & New Zealand. My order was ready for shipment on the 22nd of January which as you can see, it took 6 days for my order to be ready to shipped out. They provided me with a tracking number and my package came in very quickly. It was delivered to my house on the 28th of January. For all of the products I purchased, I paid $16.74USD for shipping but it really depends on the weight of your order. Also if you sign up the newsletter with Colour Pop, you can receive $5 off on your first purchase. I will be doing swatches of all the products I bought but that'll be in a different post.

Priceline

I took advantage of the Priceline's 40% off skin care sale and grabbed a few things, mainly masks! I bought 2 of my favourite facial moisturiser which is the Olay Moisturising Cream for sensitive skin. I also heard good things about the Neutrogena Hydro Boost range so I picked up the Night Concentrate cream. I also picked up Bio Oi, People for Plants Sensitive Cream, 4 Nivea Soothing Honey Mask & 2 Skin Vitals A-Whiten mask! Let me know what products you purchased from the Priceline 40% off skin care sale. Leave me a link to your blog if you also posted a haul about it!

Thank you so much for reading guys, until next time xx

Please don't forget to follow me on my social medias:
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger