6.1.15

100th post | Get to know me


(image background from Pinterest)

Hello everyone! This is my 100th here on Miss Blushaholic. I thought I would get a little personal and answer 21 questions about myself! Feel free to do this tag and leave me a link down below so I can read! x

1. Are you named after anyone? Yes. My Dad lost contact with his Mum after he left Vietnam when he was 15 and came to Australia. A lady named Nhi helped him found his Mum years later, so he decided to name me after her.
2. When was the last time you cried? A long time ago. I don't even remember.
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah, why not? I'm very shy around people I'm not comfortable with though.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not really. I used too.
6. Will you ever bungee jump? Probably not. I'm scared of height and usually don't like adrenaline activities.
7. What's your favourite cereal? Uncle Toby's Oats Crisp with hazelnut!
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Everything, really.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. I can't watch a scary movie without a covering my eyes.
11. Favourite smells? Anything that smells good.
12. Summer or winter? I was born in the Winter season so, Winter! I hate Summer! I can't stand the heat.
13. Computer or television? Computer is my life!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Travelling to Vietnam.
15. Do you have any special talents? Not that I know of or consider as special lol.
16. Where were you born? Australia :)
17. What are your hobbies? Watching TV shows, shopping for new make-up products or shopping in general, spending time with my family and blogging.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes. I have two dogs, one is a German Shepherd and one is a Boxer cross.
19. Favourite movie? I have too many! White Chicks, How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2, Tangled, Frozen, anything animated really! I really want to go and watch Big Hero 6! Heard it's a great movie.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have a younger sister. We're a year apart.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? To be happy.

Sorry if that was pretty boring but I hope you learnt something new about me!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger