12.12.14

Weekly Favourites #1


Hello lovelies! I have decided to start doing weekly favourites to show you guys what products I have been loving for the week! This will also help me switch out products I will be using for the week too. I have way too many make-up that just sits there untouched for weeks. Since I last posted my haul, of course I was excited to try out some new goodies. So hence majority of the products that I am mentioning today are new.

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC30 has been my foundation of choice whenever I go out. It gives me a good medium to full coverage that hides the redness on my face. I love how the colour has a very yellow undertone, so it suits me very well. This foundation is very hydrating which suits my normal to dry skin.

NYX Angel Veil primer makes my skin so smooth, so when I use any foundations on top, it just glides across. I have heard that this is a dupe for the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer but only a fraction of the price. I personally haven't tried the Hourglass primer yet but I have heard good things about it.

I love using my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette when I want a quick smokey eye look. I use the shade Naked 2 all over my lid and then Faint in my outer corner.

I finally understand why everyone loves MAC Melba blush. It's a gorgeous peachy-coral shade and it's matte! I love how pigmented it is. This is definitely one of my top favourite blush.

I have been reaching for the Models Prefer Mineral Powder Soft Touch in Radiant Bronze as my bronzer, since my Benefit Hoola bronzer hit pan. There's not many drug store bronzers that I like but this one is amazing. It's so affordable, I will definitely repurchase this.

Everyone please go get yourself Becca Opal highlighter. I have fallen in love with this highlighter. I usually don't highlight my face, even when I had the Mary-Lou Manizer. But after owning this, I have been hightlighting my face every day. It's perfect. Thanks Jaclyn Hill!

Last but not least, MAC Up The Amp. I wore this lipstick 3 days straight. That's saying a lot because usually I like to change up my lipstick. But this shade... Something about it. I love how I can just put it on without having a mirror, even though the shade is so bright. The formula is amazing too! Here's a quick selfie of me wearing the lipstick.

What products have you been loving lately?

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger