9.12.14

My Christmas Wishlist for 2014


It's that exciting time of the year again! After my recent haul, I feel like I don't want any more make-up? Does that sound bad? Haha. Well actually, I am in the middle of renovating my make-up vanity. I purchased my first Alex draw last week and I am slowly trying to organise everything to the way I want it to be. I am switching out my whole vanity, so I am going to get another Alex draw and a table top. You know, the ones you see on Instagram and Pinterest? That's my ideal vanity - it's a lot more spacious. I already have so much room now. Anyway, let's get into the things I want for Christmas!

I saw the Tobias chair (or the ghost chair) the last time I went to Ikea and I was going to purchase it. But it was sold out. They had the red ones left in stock but I really want the clear ones. They had heaps of clear ones for display and I really wanted to take one but I don't think I was allowed. $99 at Ikea

I have been seeing a lot of swatches of the Nars Audacious lipsticks and regret not ordering any in my Sephora order. They look so creamy and pigmented. There's a shade for everyone with their wide range of colours! $44 at Mecca

Kate Spade Cedar Street - Stacy wallet is gorgeous! I saw this in store last week and it was the perfect size for me, also it matches my Kate Spade bag that I bought awhile back.

I have been wanting the Chloe Signature perfume for SO long. If you haven't smelt it before, you need too! $130 for 50mL at Myers

What's on your wish list for this year's Christmas?

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger