31.12.14

Best In Beauty 2014

Hello my beautiful people! Happy New Year's Eve!!! Are you excited that 2014 is coming to an end? I am! If you have me on my personal Twitter, then you would know that an incident happened yesterday which made me really upset. But I have moved on from it and let it go. I want to be in a positive mood for the new year, and I am lucky enough to have my boyfriend who supports me, and makes me happy.

Anyway, can you believe that it's that time of the year again where we show the best beauty products of 2014? I remember just doing it not too long ago. I can't believe how fast 2014 went by. If you want to check out last year's Best In Beauty then click right... here!

Palettes

There are two palettes that I think are the stand out this year. If I had to recommend any palette to anyone, it would be the Lorac Pro Palette and the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. These two palettes have such great pigmentation. They are so buttery and soft. I love the eyeshadow shades in these palette. I would of included the Lorac Mega Pro palette but I know that it's a limited edition palette and not everyone can get their hands on it, but if you can, I highly recommend that palette too.

Foundations

I've mentioned this in last year's Best In Beauty but I absolutely adore the L'Oreal True Match foundation. It is such a blendable foundation with the perfect coverage. Another foundation that I've been loving through this year is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25HR. I have already finished a bottle of this foundation already. I'm using the second bottle right now, and already have a third back up. This is my go-to foundation throughout this whole year. I love it!

Powder

I think I have found my HG powder! I know many people also love this powder and it is the Australis Fresh & Flawless. I love how it doesn't make me look too matte, and gives me coverage. I apply this powder over any foundation and it really does give me a flawless look. I have already hit pan on my second one.

Bronzer

I love discovering affordable bronzers that does an amazing job. A recent discovery is the Models Prefer Mineral Powder Soft Touch in Radiant Bronze. I know that I will be repurchasing this bronzer when I run out. The shade is not too orange so it's great for everyday. You can also use this shade as a contour if you want as well.

Blush

I have SO many blushes in my collection that it is so hard to just mention one. I would love to mention all of my blush but I love the Too Faced Sweetheart's blushes, especially in Peach Beach. It is such a great everyday shade and so wearable. I also love how you can either swirl all of the three shade to get a peachy pink colour, or just choose one of the shade.

Highlighter

I wasn't going to choose a highlighter this year because the one I love is quite new to me but I absolutely, absolutely LOVE Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal. It's so finely milled and gives you the best glow on your cheek bones. It looks SO natural. Everyone needs Opal in their life.

Concealer

Again, another repeat from last year is the MAC Pro Longer concealer. It gives amazing coverage under the eyes. I have 3 different shades for different purposes.

Mascaras

If you want to invest in a high end mascara, I highly recommend purchasing the YSL Baby Doll mascara. It gives you the best length to your lashes and separates them so well. My only problem is that I wish they had this in waterproof version, then it would of been the best mascara ever. I also have a drugstore alternative and it's the Maybelline One By One mascara. I recently found the waterproof version, but both version are fine. It separates and lengthens your lashes so well, but not as great as the YSL Baby Doll.

Eyeliner

I go through Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner like water! I don't know how many times I've repurchased this eyeliner. But I really do want to try out a new eyeliner so if you guys have any recommendations, please let me know in the comments below!

Eyebrow

The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products were going off this year. Everyone talks about it! Either it's the Brow Wiz or the Pomade (I have both), but I love the Pomade for my brows. It gives the precision I want for my eyebrows and it's so easy to use. I have 3 different shades because I've changed my hair colour quite a few times.

Lipstick

I haven't ventured out on drug store lipstick as much as I did this year. I feel like I bought every single drug store lipsticks last year. Instead, I have been buying high end lipsticks and the Urban Decay Revolution lipstick are my favourite this year. It glides on the lips so smoothly. I just love the texture of these lipsticks. I also have been loving my MAC lipsticks but they were just too recent to mention. But who doesn't love MAC lipsticks? Haha.

PHEW! This is such a long post. I hope this helps you see what products I have been loving in the year of 2014, even if it's new or old. I really think these products are my favourite for the year and would always repurchase them. If you have any recommendations for me in any of these catagories, please leave it down in the comments below!

Again, Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have a safe and wonderful one. Until next year x

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving the Anastasia Pomade as well! Its SUCH a fantastic brow product! I need to get my hands on the Lorac Pro Palette, I've heard so many great things about it! Hope you have a wonderful new year!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger