2.10.14

Round up: Maybelline Mascaras

Hi everyone!
Today I am going to do a short review on the Maybelline mascaras I own. To be honest, Maybelline comes out with a WIDE range of different mascaras for different purposes. I have tried 4 out of the ones that are available so keep on reading to see which ones are my favourite!

First off, let's just take a moment right now. Who else love the packaging of the Maybelline mascaras? I love the colours of them! They are so bright and fun, which makes my make-up collection more fun to look at. Today, I will be talking about the Maybelline The Falsies (waterproof), One by One, Mega Plush (waterproof & non waterproof) and the Coloassal Cat Eyes (waterproof). Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express in Waterproof
This is my most recent purchased mascara, but it is also a repurchase. I have not used this mascara in a long time so I thought I should try it out again since it was 50% off at Chemist Warehouse. I really like this mascara because it lengthens and holds my curls very well. It also adds a bit of volume to my tiny lashes. However, it can get clumpy after a few coats. Maybelline One by One
This is probably one of my favourite mascaras from Maybelline! However, I wish they had this in waterproof or else it would of been the perfect mascara for me. The One By One separates and lengthens my lashes SO well, and doesn't get clumpy. I would always use this mascara first and then top it up with a waterproof mascara, to get my desired lash look. The brush on this mascara is also very different to the other Maybelline mascaras I own because the bristle is made out of rubber. Maybelline Mega Plush
I have both versions of this mascara, the waterproof and non waterproof. The formula of the Mega Plush is supposed to be a gel-like formula. I really like the formula of this mascara because it makes my lashes feel really soft. It separates my lashes very well, and with the waterproof version - it holds my curls. I always use this mascara on top of the One by One to give me the effect I like with my lashes. Maybelline The Colossal Cat Eyes in Waterproof
This is my least favourite mascara. I don't like the brush on this mascara because it's very hard. It hurts my eyes whenever I'm applying the mascara onto my lashes. Also I feel like it doesn't give me length or volume at all. Although my friend really likes it, I am not fond of this mascara at all.

Thank you for reading guys! Until next time x

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

4 comments:

  1. I've only tried one mascara from Maybelline and it was the Colossal one, it was okay. I do like the sound of the One by One, though I think I would prefer a waterproof version as well. I might have to check out the Mega plush then!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to be honest, I haven't tried any maybelline mascaras cos i always think their not going to hold my curl! kinda shocked when i read that it does haha. When 50% comes around i might give it a try ;)

    ♥ M&L twoplicates l Tangleze Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the Falsies mascara in ages! Really want to revisit it.

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger