16.8.14

Top 3 Foundations

Hello my beauty lovers! Sorry that I went MIA once again, however, I am back to share with you guys my top 3 foundations! Now I have tried a fair share of foundations but I feel like, these are my go-to and I know they look amazing on me. For reference, I have normal to dry skin with a warm undertone. You will see that all three of these foundations have a medium to full coverage which is my personal preference.

First off, my only high end foundation in my collection is the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24HR. A few of my favourite YouTube Gurus talked about this foundation so I went to my local Lancôme counter to grab a sample and fell in love, so I had to go and buy the full size. I have this foundation in the shade 045 Sable Beige which is a little dark for me right now, but the shade lighter has a cool undertone so I went with 045. This foundation has a matte finish but it does not accentuate any dry flakes on your face. I find that this foundation blends very easily into the skin. The consistency of this foundation is probably the thickest out of the three.
Retails for $55. It can be found at Myers or David Jones.

My all time HOLY GRAIL foundation is the L'Oréal True Match foundation in the shade W4 Golden Natural. You may have seen this foundation in one of my emptiest post. This is my second bottle and it's almost finished. The consistency of this foundation is really thin but it gives amazing coverage! It is also very buildable without looking cakey. I usually put one layer on my entire face, and I would put a second layer on areas where I need more coverage. The great thing about the True Match line is that it has one of the best shade selection for a drugstore foundation from neutral, warm or cool tone.
Retails for $29.95. It can be found at Priceline, Big W and Target.

Last but not least is my latest discovery which you can read my first impression here. The Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25HR foundation has been my go-to for the entire month. This foundation gives me a natural finish, making my skin feeling very hydrated for the Winter month. I won't go into much details because I've covered most of them in my first impression.
Retails for $17.95. It can be found at Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Big W, Target and Kmart.


If you have any foundation recommendation for me that I must try, please leave them in the comments down below! I would love to try more high end foundations. Thank you for reading, until next time! xx

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Great post! The L'oreal TruMatch sounds amazing. My fave drugstore foundations are the Maxfactor Facefinity and the Covergirl Outlast foundations. Both give medium coverage and last a decent time!

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo..awesome! I'd love to try that rimmel one as I've heard about how good this is out of all their foundation. Also that Lancome sounds lovely, I totally am looking for matte finishes and buying a high end foundation soon! Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try out the True Match foundation, I've heard so many raves about it! Definitely one I'll look out for in the next Loreal sale.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True Match is my favourite too! I'm using the Covergirl foundation at the moment, which is pretty nice. I'm keen to try out the new Maybelline Superstay foundation though :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger