27.6.14

Collective Beauty Haul

Hello my loves! Seriously long time no blog - it's been three weeks. It was a pretty hectic three weeks for me. To be honest, I received most of these items three weeks ago and have not played around with them. Now that's saying a lot because I love playing with new make up as soon as I receive them, so I wasn't really in the mood for anything really. But I am back, and I can't wait to play with these goodies! Of course, if you want to see swatches or reviews just feel free to leave a comment down below. Let's get right into this haul, shall we?
First off, I ordered from the site Beauty.com because they were having 20% off, and got PriceUSA to ship these items to me. Again, great service. This is my second time using PriceUSA and I think I will stick with them. This time, I chose the cheapest shipping with no tracking number, and it arrived at my door step 2 weeks later!

I picked up the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. To be honest, I didn't really need this but I thought the shade selection were very pretty. I already have the original Naked palette so having another Naked palette wouldn't hurt. Next I purchased the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness. I have used this a couple of times and I have been enjoying it. Next is the Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask. I read some where that this is similar to the Glam Glow mask, so I wanted to try it out. Plus I have another Origins mask that I really enjoy. I bought another Too Faced Sweetheart blush because I loved my Peach Beach so much! This one is in the shade Something About Berry. Again, I love this shade too! Lastly, I picked up some more Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks but in the more daring shades. I picked up F-Bomb (classic red) and Venom (bright plum). Next I ordered from iHerb which stocks Real Techniques, ELF, Physicians Formula at a very affordable price compared to here, in Australia. I wanted to pick up the Travel Essentials set from Real Techniques because Lauran Curtis raves about the multitask brush. I also picked up 3 more of the ELF powder brush. I know there's only two in the picture, but that's because I gave the third one to my Mum. Her original one is so jacked up that she needed to throw it away. At the time of my purchase, Real Techniques was having 20% off so I got my brushes for a good deal. If you are looking into purchasing from iHerb, I definitely recommend. You can use my code BCQ990 when checking out to save some money! A haul wouldn't be a haul if I didn't buy anything from Priceline! I picked up some of my all time favourite lip balms from Nivea. All of these were on special, so I picked them up for less than $2.50 each! I believe the Chamomile one I picked up for $1.50 each! They were so cheap. Lastly, I picked up the Essence Blush Up in Heat Wave. I wasn't going to pick this up but SO many Australian bloggers raved and raved about this blush. The influence of the blogging community, lol. It's palette time! I bought the It's Judy Time from BH Cosmetics when they were having the 2 for $20 deal. So a friend and I split the shipping and these were finally ours! I have been wanting to own one for so long! I'm a big Judy fan :P I picked up the Lorac Pro Palette from Amazon because I saw they had it in stock (about time) and did not hesitate and purchased it straight away. This was the palette that I said would complete my eyeshadow palette collection, and I was right. I have been using this ever since I got it. I wore it on my birthday, dates, going out etc! I seriously love, love, love this palette so much! Last but not least, my sister and her boyfriend bought the Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette for my 21st birthday (I just turned 21 on the 22nd of June). Honestly, my sister saw a girl at Mecca show this to me when we were shopping so she decided to pick it up for me LOL Cheeky!

That's the end of my haul! Honestly I don't think I will be shopping for make-up any time soon because I feel like I have so many (but a girl can never have too much make-up). If anything, I want to purchase from MAC U.S via PriceUSA and I'm set. No more spending on make-up for me! Hope you guys enjoyed my haul and have a lovely day. Until next time xx

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

10 comments:

  1. I've never heard of price USA! About to check it out - shipping to Australia is just ridiculous sometimes! I love iHerb, it's so affordable. I've had my eye on the multitask brush for so long, I really need to just buy it I've heard so any great things. I may also take a trip to priceline to check out that essence blush! :)

    The Sunday Chapter
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is! PriceUSA is so affordable, especially when you're ordering from sites that don't ship to Australia!

      Delete
  2. OMG, you've done such an amazing haul! I NEED the naked 3 and I'm so jealous that you've also got the judy time palette and that blush from too faced! I've been drooling over the berry one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing shade! I don't know if I should get the last one from their line! xx

      Delete
  3. Amazing haul girl! I recently got Naked 3 too and have been really enjoying it. You sure got a lot of palettes! I love the Pro palette :) Lauren does rave heaps about the multi-task brush! I have it and love it for powder and blush, I've never tried it with foundation though so I might have to.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to use my Naked 3! Hopefully I enjoy it as much as you do! :) x

      Delete
  4. Do you have the exact link from where you bought it from? I tried finding it on amazon but couldnt :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Love your page design. Gorgeous xxx

    www.polkadotsnw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger