15.5.14

UD Revolution Lipsticks


Hello my loves! Sorry that I have been MIA lately. It has been exactly 2 weeks since my last post and I have missed blogging so much. Today I thought I would review the only high-end lipsticks I own as of right now. Would you consider Urban Decay high end make-up? In Australia, we don't stock Urban Decay which sucks, and I wish we did! After my Sephora haul post, a lot of you guys asked me to review or swatch some of the products that I bought. I am not one to splurge on lipsticks as I believe that there are great lip products in the drugstore but these have been talked about from some of my favourite YouTube Gurus.

These Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks are described as 'a luxury lipstick that delivers intense color payoff plus creamy shine'. These lipsticks are exactly as what they are described. I have been gravitating towards these lipsticks because I can just bring this with me when I am out, and don't have to worry about lip balm. They are so moisturising on the lips and they glide on beautifully. I don't know if you can tell by my swatches down below, but can you see how smooth they are? They were literally just one swipe across my forearm. It didn't tug whatsoever. The pigmentation is definitely there and the packaging is so beautiful!

I only picked up two shades from the collection. Fiend is described as a muted rose, and Naked is a nude-pink. They have a wide range of colour selection from a nude shade, to a pink shade, a red shade and a berry shade, so there is definitely a colour for everyone. I only bought the shades that I thought I would wear even if I didn't like the formula but after trying these, I definitely want to grab a red or a plum colour.

The Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks costs $22USD on Sephora or $30.70AUD on Beauty Bay. They are expensive but I think they are worth every dollar. If you haven't tried these lipsticks, I highly recommend that you do!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

8 comments:

  1. I love the look of both shades! Naked looks like a nice nude wearable colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of both shades! I have the UD lipstick in 69, its a fantastic red and I love it! Need to get more colors, Naked and Fiend look great to have.
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both shades are drop dead gorgeous! I really need Naked in my life! I'm on the hunt for nudes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a MUA i know says this is one of her top 3 formulas for lipsticks so i have to give them a try!
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these lipsticks the quality is incredible! Lovely to discover your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love creamy lipsticks - they're so much easier to wear and you don't have to worry too much about them settling into lines. Particularly liking the look Fiend!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger