26.5.14

Perfect Flush Blush

Blush is one of my weakness, along with lipsticks. My Mum always ask me why do I have so much blush when I only have two cheeks. I just can't help myself sometimes and would add 4-5 blush into my shopping cart whenever I shop online. I know it's a problem so I am trying to fix it, but a girl can never have too much blush.

Ever since I received my Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach (wow that was long), I have been using it almost every day. When it comes to blush, I always gravitate to the same shade — something that is peachy-coral that gives a glow to the face, so I knew that this blush was right up my alley. The packaging of this Too Faced Perfect Flush Blush is super adorable in a boxed heart shape. It is quite bulky so it is hard to store in my drawers but I don't mind it, since it's so cute. There are three different shades in this blush but I like to swirl it together and apply to my cheeks. Once swirled altogether, it gives me a nice peachy colour with a hint of rosiness to it, and a bit of shimmer that gives a glow to the cheek. The shimmers aren't that noticeable, it just helps give a nice sheen to the cheeks which I love. You can purchase the Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush at Mecca Cosmetica or Kit Cosmetics for $42.95 AUD. If you are into the same shades of blush like me, please leave a comment down below some of your favourites so I can check them out. Until next time, thank you for reading my loves!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

7 comments:

  1. I seriously love the packaging of too faced! I've had my eye on this and the retractable kabuki but the price tag is really eeking me! Looking at this shade I think you'd really like coralista by benefit or shade 5 blush by MUA - they are all lovely coral sparkly shadesss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, are you taking photos with your new camera? They look so good! I think I might need the other blush as well .. just to have all three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love Too Faced's packaging, it's so adorable and pretty! Love the heart shaped tin too :) This blush looks so gorgeous, I will need to swatch it the next time I'm in Mecca haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the packaging x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo freaking beautiful! I can see this being a beautiful every day shade or great highlighter! I totally would die for the new berry one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful blush! I don't own any Too Faced blushes, but this one looks like something I would pick out for myself! It looks fantastic!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try that blush. it's super gorgeous
    xxxx
    http://loadsof-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger