1.5.14

Empties #6 (April Edition)

I am back with another empties post! Right after I posted my last one, I have used up quite a bit of things and since its a new month, I think it's the perfect time to toss everything out! So let's get right into it!

  • St Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Lotion - I purchased this at Priceline during their 40% skin care range and I have been loving this stuff. It absorbs into the skin very nicely and leaves the skin feeling very soft. To be honest, there's still product on the very bottom of this so I would probably cut this in half and use it all up, or else my Mum would kill me haha. Would I repurchase? Already have!
  • Batiste Fresh Dry Shampoo - I really like the Fresh dry shampoo because it smells amazing. I used to wash my hair every single day but I have been trying not to, so on second or third day hair, I like to use this. Would I repurchase? Already have.
  • Bioderma Créaline H2O - This has been raved by so many people on the internet so I am not going to go into details. I really enjoy using this to remove my make-up. Would I repurchase? Yes.
  • Daiso Detergent for Puff & Sponge - This makes cleaning brushes a dream and for only $2.80 a bottle, you can't really beat that. Would I repurchase? Yes once I finish up the 6 bottles in my drawers!

  • Mascaras - I cleaned up my make-up collection to make space for my Sephora haul and I decided to toss out 5 mascaras either 1) they have dried up or 2) they are old. If I had to repurchase any of the mascaras, I would only purchase the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume (orange) in the waterproof version because it holds my curls.
  • ELF Eyelid Primer - This is a really affordable primer for your eyeshadows. I really enjoy this and since Kmart stocks ELF now, it's easier to get your hands on. Would I repurchase? I opened a new one already!
  • Maybelline Clean Express Make-Up Remover - You have seen this in literally every single empties post I've posted so I won't say much. I have 8 bottles sitting in my drawers that I need to go through.
  • Nivea Pure & Natural Chamomile and Calendula Lip Balm - Really love the Nivea lip balm range. I have tried every single one of them and I would definitely repurchase this one!

  • Simple Kind To Skin Facial Wipes - I got this when they were half off and I didn't really like these. They're okay but I prefer my Neutrogena wipes. Would I repurchase? Probably not.
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - This needed to go. It has been in my collection for a really long time.
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner - I always want to try gel liner so I bought this and used it for a bit but then I went back to liquid liner. This just needed to go.
  • Aurora Japanese Honeysuckle Soy Candle - I really like the scent of this candle - it smells amazing! Would I repurchase? Yes!
Wow that's a lot of product!! Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your week!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

22 comments:

  1. Good to see lots of repurchases haha! I need to check out more elf stuff now that it's more readily available. Love the Daiso brush cleaner!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most ELF items are sold out though! And I rather buy ELF on iHerb since it's US priced!

      Delete
  2. So many empties!I definitely need to clean out my collection soon too - I'm pretty sure I'm holding onto some products that need to be in the bin, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's so nice to clean out our collection sometimes :)

      Delete
  3. This may seem like a silly question but how do you use the elf eyeshadow primer? I bought it because I've heard its so good, but I find it applies really patchy on me and my eyeshadow has disappeared in no time! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You apply a bit onto your eyelid and then blend it out! :)

      Delete
  4. 8 bottles? Yow it must be good! And me too, I really need to clear out my mascaras, some are probably fossilized by now!

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mascaras are the worst since we're supposed to throw it out every 3 months! Even though I threw out 5, I still have like 10 opened right now haha

      Delete
  5. You make me laugh with all your backups!!!! I love the totally clean makeup remover too!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey gorgeous, I was just browsing through and stumbled upon your blog - You have a lovely blog with interesting posts! I followed you via gfc - keep in touch :) xoxo

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try out that brush cleanser! I've mostly been using my face wash (bad I know >__<;;) to wash my brushes and it's hard to get all the gel liner out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try it! It's only $2.80 and does a great job.

      Delete
  8. Hahaha wow I was thinking "oh my gosh you used up so much mascara" haha until I read it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I still have a bunch of mascaras opened!

      Delete
  9. Need to get my hands on my Daiso cleaner, always sold out when I go (maybe today)

    And that dry shampoo is amazing, simple smell but definitely the best of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon so too! Everyone loves the original one but I don't :(

      Delete
  10. Great list of products you have here! I agree with you on the Simple wipes, they aren't the greatest and the Neutrogena ones are SO much better! Mascara cleanouts are good, but heart breaking at the same time..I can't throw out Mascaras every three months... I usually wait until they dry out! Great post!

    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly like you!!! But I have so many mascaras opened that I should probably throw them all out.

      Delete
  11. Love those mascaras- they're called Max Factor in the UK and they're great! But so overpriced :(

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard that our Covergirl is the UK version of Max Factor. We still have Max Factor here too and their products are exactly the same - just different price!

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger