10.4.14

The Lipstick Tag

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately! I wasn't feeling it lately but I am back. I was tagged by the beautiful girls Sue and Tasha to do the lipstick tag. I have been really enjoying reading these lipstick tag posts because it shows how many lipsticks we own! I was a bit scared to do this tag because I know I own a lot of lippy products, but it's nice to know that I'm not the only one! So let's get into the questions, shall we?

1. How many lipsticks do you own?
If I didn't miscount then I have a total of 37 lipsticks. But after counting every single lip product I have, excluding lip balms, I have a total of 82 which is a lot..... Omg what am I doing with 82 lip products?!
2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
I remember the first lipstick I own was a Maybelline one that is discontinued now. It smells like watermelon and the shade was a MLBB colour. I love it and I still have it.
3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I think I would have to go with Revlon just because they have a lot of varieties, such as the Lip Butters, the Matte/Lacquer balms to the Super Lustrous lipstick.
4. What is your most worn lipstick?
It would be Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya or the Nivea Fruity Shine in Pink Guava.
5. What is our favourite finish?
Any thing that is hydrating on my lips is good enough for me!
6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
The last lipstick I bought was the Revlon Matte Balms in Showy & Sultry during the Priceline buy 1 get 1 free sale! I bought a few online just recently but I haven't received my order yet.
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
Omg now that I'm looking in my bag, I have 8 lip products! 3 lip balms, 2 lipsticks and 2 lip butters. One of the lip balm is empty so I should chuck that out.
8. What is your favourite red lip colour?
I don't wear a red lip often but when I do, I grab out the Australis VelourLip in NY-CEE.
9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I store most of my lip products in this acrylic drawers that I purchased at The Reject Shop. They usually don't always have these in stock. I remember when I was looking for them, they weren't available until a few weeks later. All of my friends told me about it, so I quickly went and picked up 3!
10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I really want to try out some MAC lipsticks after hearing so many good things about it. I am planning to do a MAC order online and using a mail forwarding site. I also want the YSL lipsticks because the packaging is amazing!

That is it with this tag! I finally got around to doing it. Now I'm tagging:
Kelly | See Of Beauty

If you want to do this tag as well, please link me in the comments below. 
I would love to read your answers!



Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

13 comments:

  1. Oh my god! Your storage is from the reject shop? I have been looking for these everywhere and i cant find them! When i do they are just super expensive!
    And 82? I feel you when i counted mine i was like what the f! How do i have so many!
    Love this tag xx
    Dani xo | laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the Reject Shop ones are super inexpensive! Only $15. I've seen some places that sells them for $30+

      Delete
  2. Yay! We have like the same amount of lipsticks - however mine has gone up since I've been doing some sneaky shopping...oops. Wow, I would not expect to see such nice storage at the reject shop! Your stash looks so nice though!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't worry, mine went up too after I posted up this tag haha.

      Delete
  3. This tag is awesome! I'll have to check out the Reject Shop now ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't stock it anymore sadly, but you can try and ask! xx

      Delete
  4. They have these containers at the Reject Shop!!!??? Oh my, looks like I'll be staking out there until I can get my hands on some! I also love Revlon lipsticks they so many great colours, but good old MAC is great too.

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. The storage looks so good wow! Yesss MAC is amazing, some of my favourite formulas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might have to stop by the reject store some time...I just love the way you've organised your lip products!

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I love your lipstick drawers they look so pretty :) I also have around 40 lipsticks and I find it ridiculous haha I only have one pair of lips...girl problems!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger