23.4.14

FOTD #1

Today, I thought I would do something different and do a 'face of the day' post. I went to the City today to check out Emporium and was going to go H&M but I was too hungry to wait in line.

** PRODUCTS USED **
Primer: Face of Australia Face Base Primer
Foundation: LancĂ´me Teint Idole Ultra in the shade 045
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35
Bronzer: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
Blush: Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush in Beach Peach
Eyeshadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Eyeshadows: Chi Chi Bronzes Palette & Urban Decay Naked Basics
Eyeliners: Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner, Milani Liquif'Eye Eyeliner in Black & Brown
Eyebrows: Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Medium Brown
Mascara: Jordana Best Lash Extreme
False Lashes: The box of 10 lashes that you get from Asian countries
Lipstick: Urban Decay Revolution in Fiend

Let me know if you would like to see more of these FOTD posts! Thank you for reading xx

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

8 comments:

  1. You are flawless! I absolutely love your foundation! It's flawless and now I'm interested! Your soft smokey eye goes sooo well with your lip color, I totally need to get myself an UD lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love that you didn't wait in line at H&M because you were hungry. LOL. I can't believe there is still a line to get in. I might have to wait longer than I thought before I make another trip to check it out.

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are so pretty!! I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're beautiful! So happy I ran across your blog, I love it!
    Am now following <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love your makeup and your hair colour is gorgeous :) Haha the line to H&M is ridiculous but it actually moves quite fast! How are you finding the brow mousse?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! The makeup looks flawless :)

    http://glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your skin looks absolutely flawless! I can imagine the crazy lines at H&M - we are one thirsty nation for (relatively) affordable, multinational chain store fashion :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really pretty look lovely! Your skin is glowing! :))

    I like your jacket too, yay for car selfies - just make sure you're not driving whilst taking them! Did you hear the sad story of the lady who died after updating her Facebook status with "HAPPY makes me happy"? :( Gotta pay attention on the roads, I'm just starting up on my learner licence!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger