13.3.14

Massive Haul from iHerb, Priceline & Myers.

I know it's only Thursday but I have collected a few products that I wanted to share with you guys. I literally have a whole box full of some new goodies that I can't wait to try and use! First off, I received my iHerb parcel on Tuesday since Monday was a public holiday and they didn't deliver so I got it the following day.
The main reason why I made my iHerb order was because I wanted to get some more of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and their new retractable brushes! Plus they were having further 10% off on your whole order so I placed my order straight away! I picked up a Real Techniques Powder brush because I needed a new powder brush, plus I heard a lot of people loving this brush. I also got the new Retractable Bronzer & Kabuki brush from Real Techniques. Of course I got 2 Miracle Complexion sponge - these only cost $6 each and works amazing! The last two brushes I picked up is the ELF Eyeshadow "C" Brush and the Ecotools Custom Coverage Buffing brush. Everyone in Australia would of known that Priceline was having a 40% off cosmetics sale for 2 days only. I didn't go that crazy like I usually would since I only picked up 5 items. I know in the photo there's only 4 products but that's because I forgot to take a photo of it. It was the new Maybelline Color Show Crayon Khôl in Chocolate Chip - a brown eyeliner. I thought this new line was quite interesting and I really like their colour selection from bright pink to a gorgeous teal.

I have been on a L'Oreal kick lately as I obviously picked up 4 products from L'Oreal in this sale. This is my first time ever trying a L'Oreal mascara and I went with the False Lash Telescopic - I should of got the waterproof version but I didn't... Oh well. I also got 2 Infallible eyeshadows in Permanent Kaki & Purple Obsession. I normally don't wear coloured eyeshadows but I thought I would pick these up because the colour pay off is amazing, and I hope I would get good use out of these eyeshadows. Lastly I picked up the Colour Riche Moisture Matte lipstick in Spring Rosette. The packaging of this lipstick range is gorgeous! I love it!
Lastly I went to Myers to pick up another MAC Pro Longwear Concealer but this time in the shade NC35. I love this concealer and it's worth $32! I also met Cathy from itscathyd on Youtube. She works at my local Myers at Estee Lauder. She gave me some samples on the Double Wear foundation and also the Advanced Night Repair serum. We spoke for a good 10 minutes! Definitely check out her channel and tell her I sent you there :)

I have always recommended those who live in Australia to purchase your Real Techniques brushes on iHerb because it's a lot cheaper and you can save up to $10 on your first purchase! Use the code BCQ990 when checking out to save! Let me know if you want reviews or just my thoughts on certain products in the comments down below! Thank you for reading, love you guys xx

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

11 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I've been hearing pretty good things about the retractable brushes but I don't think I could justify buying them, though they would be excellent for travel and on-the-go touch ups! I've been loving the sponge too! I bought one of L'oreal's new matte lipsticks too (in Cherry Crush) and I'm fricken in love with the formula!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo nice haul! Everything looks awesome, woo for brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowowow amazing haul! You did so well!

    www.suelovexx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love iHerb for buying Real Techniques, it's so much more cheaper! I love the powder brush, it's so soft and fluffy :) I didn't know they had retractable brushes now, I should check that out. I have an eyeliner brush from ELF Studio but I'm not a fan of it and it's quality unfortunately, it doesn't glide product on too nicely, so it makes me don't want to try their other products :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh you got sooo many amazing products! I really want to try some of the brushes you got x

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell me how you like the Double Wear Foundation, I saw itsjudytime's latest High End Foundations video and was really tempted to go pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I have a love/hate relationship with the Priceline sales, but I also didn't get that much this time round! I've never bought anything from iHerb before may have to give that a go!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the beauty blenders! Nothing better!
    Found you through bloglovin, in love with your blog!
    Dani xo
    http://laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get some of the real techniques brushes! Everyone seems to love them! I always tend to grab a lipstick instead of brushes when I'm in the store :S
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some great stuff - I'm so tempted by the Real Techniques brushes as they're so much cheaper than in the UK (how does that work when Sam Chapman is British and lives in the UK??!) but a bit worried about customs charges :-\

    Anyway, I love reading your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here... http://anestingnomad.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/50th-post-celebration-liebster-award.html

    -Rachel || A Nesting Nomad

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice to see another blogger using ecotools, there amazing brushes, i have the same and seriously swear by them, although must admit i do keep hearing good things about the other brushes so i just might invest in some.

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger