29.3.14

Empties #5

I am so bad at doing an empties post. If you couldn't tell, I tried to do "monthly empties" but I can never find enough products to write about. So I am going to stick to these once in a while empties post, when I find enough products to talk about! I have thrown out a couple of things instead of keeping it to show you guys... But oh well!
  1. L'Oreal Youth Code - I bought this awhile ago at Priceline to use but I never saw a difference in my skin so I won't be repurchasing it.
  2. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - I didn't realise that I was coming to an end with this foundation until the day I wanted to use it, I realised it was empty. I actually liked this foundation if I wanted a dewy finish. Their colour range isn't the greatest but I find the shade 200 Soft Beige works well for me.
  3. Sun Sense Daily Face SPF30+ - I have had this for awhile but now it's a bit thick and gross so I'm just going to throw it out.
  4. Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash - Got this during the Priceline 40% off skin care range. If you have been a reader of mine for awhile, you know I love the moisturising lotion from this range. However I'm not in love with this product like I did with the lotion. Will I repurchase? Maybe.
  5. Garnier Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Make Up Remover - I have a few eye make-up remover products that I always repurchase. This is one of them, the other being the Neutrogena or the Maybelline. I really like this and will repurchase after I finish up all my Maybelline make up remover.
  1. Maybelline Super Stay 24HR Concealer - Another product I've had for a long time and needed to toss. This concealer is very full coverage and is great for blemishes.
  2. Maybelline Mineral Power concealer - Found this concealer for really cheap since it was discontinued. I don't remember loving it. I'm featuring it in my empties because it's been in my collection for awhile now so it needs to go.
  3. Maybelline Master Shape in Deep Brown - I bought this some time in December last year when I was going away on my anniversary with my boyfriend. Fell in love with it and bought a whole bunch of back ups. This is such a quick and easy product for my eyebrows. Love!
  4. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - Again, another favourite of mine! I love the felt tip of this liner. Sad thing is, it dries quicker than my other liners. Again, I have a few back ups of this!
  5. Milani Liquif'Eye Eyeliner in Brown - Hands down the best eyeliner pencil EVER! I love using brown for my lower lash line. I do have the Rimmel Scandal'Eyes in Brown but that one has shimmer in it, which I don't like. The Milani Liquif'Eye is so creamy and pigmented, I love it! I'm pretty sure they don't sell the pencil version anymore, I think it's a retractable one now. Haven't tried the new one yet because I still have a back up of this pencil.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

14 comments:

  1. I have the milani liquifeye in black and have yet to use it but I've heard great things about it so I really need to pull it out! And I agree with you about the Maybelline superstay concealer, really like it for blemishes.
    Lovely empties! Like you, I can't do monthly empties because I just don't accumulate enough, but I'm really in awe of those bloggers who have dozens of products each month.

    Sheri
    Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I don't know how people can finish up 20 products every month! I just can't do it :(

      Delete
  2. I use the same SunSense sunscreen! I really want to try the Milani eyeliner, I love brown/bronze eyeliners as they aren't as harsh as black on the eyes. It would be good to try one without shimmer :) Where did you get yours from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Cherry Culture love :) x

      Delete
  3. I'll give the Youth Code a miss then. I never tried the Match Perfection foundation properly before (I received a bottle that was completely the wrong shade and the consistency was weird, it was separated so I threw it out). Had I known that it has a dewy finish, I would have given it another go!

    Ty's Blog of Epiphanies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it must of been an old one! Maybe try it out when Rimmel is having 50% off :) x

      Delete
  4. you have so many maybelline empties haha! and dayummm you fully got use out of the milani eyeliner so it must be that good. I've never reached eyeliner that low cos they always end up smudging on me :(

    ♥ M&L twoplicates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I realised when I was writing out this post... LOL yep my first eyeliner I've used up - totally love it :) You need to try it!

      Delete
  5. I also love that Maybelline eye liner but it dries out so damn fast, which is such a shame! Every time Priceline have some sort of 2 for 3 Maybelline sale I always stock up on these babies!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to stock up!! I don't have any back ups atm :(

      Delete
  6. Ohh great empties there! I have the same problem with that foundation, I never know when I'm coming to an end! So annoying! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least now I know I'm not the only one!!

      Delete
  7. Great products. I love the Master Precise and the Aveeno products are always great too. And I could never to empties posts either, simply takes me too long to finish products, and I am usually only half way through before I suddenly feel like using something else. And when I do empty something, I just want to get rid of it and not create clutter in my already overcrowded bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I now have a bag dedicated to products I want to throw out. :)

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger