5.2.14

Wish list | February 2014

Can you believe that January is over and now we're in February? That was probably the quickest month ever. Here are a few things that I'm eyeing at the moment.

Let's get the beauty products out of the way. First off is the Too Face Chocolate Bar. Um, hello? An eyeshadow palette that smells like chocolate? Yes please! Especially when Valentine's Day is coming up - this would be the perfect gift! Too bad Australia doesn't stock this yet. I recently purchased the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (will do a review on this) but they just came out with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes! I've seen so many people talk about this recently and have seen swatches on Temptalia. I definitely want this since I'm such a sucker for blushes. The last beauty related item is the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. This would be perfect palette to take when I'm away from home. I love neutral shades especially when I've been liking the matte eyeshadow look.

The last two random items are the Nike Free Runs 5.0. I love the look of these and when I tried it on, they were so comfortable. I've been getting back into working out after a year without it. Oh how I want a Fujifilm polaroid camera! They are so cute and their colour range are so adorable. The yellow one looks super cute. One of my friend took a photo of my boyfriend and I on her polaroid for New Years, so now I have a photo of us in my wallet!

Let me know what's on your wish list! Thanks for reading guys ♥

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

4 comments:

  1. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders are amazing! Worth every penny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah time is sure flying! Nice
    wishlist as I want that Fujifilm
    polaroid camera as well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the camera is so cute! love everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. i REALLY want the hourglass blushes as well. They just look so so pretty!

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger