25.2.14

Swatch: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!! If you saw my Twitter, you saw that I was super excited with what's in my Mecca bag today! Mecca Cosmetica just launched the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette today in stores. They have a lot of new palettes that just came out, like the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette and the NARSissist Eye Palette.
I had this palette on hold last week and one of the Mecca girls showed me the tester version, and I smelt it - it smells like chocolate! This eyeshadow palette is made out of 100% cocoa powder. This palette comes with 16 shades - 5 mattes and the rest are shimmers. The 5 matte shades are White Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Semi-Sweet, Milk Chocolate and Triple Fudge.

I find that some matte shades were very hard to swatch, especially White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Triple Fudge. Also Strawberry Bon Bon and Candied Violet lacked pigmentation, but I think Candied Violet would be apply amazingly if it is applied wet. The last shade that I find very chalky was Cherry Cordial. Other than that, all of the other shades are so buttery and soft! I love it and cannot wait to use this palette. Don't get me wrong - I'm just saying how I feel about these shades so far because I am swatching them. They may transfer differently once applied to the eyes. I'll keep you guys posted on Twitter, if you haven't already followed me.

This eyeshadow palette retails for $68.95 AUD and is available at anywhere that stocks Too Face, which I believe are Mecca Cosmetica and Kit.


Left to right: Gilded Ganache, White Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Hazelnut, Crème Brûlée & Haute Chocolate. Left to right: Milk Chocolate, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Strawberry Bon Bon, Candied Violet, Amaretto, Cherry Cordial & Champagne Truffle.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

2 comments:

  1. This palette looks AMAZING! I almost died when I saw that Mecca had all three of the new palettes out! Had to make the hard decision of which to choose first (even if I'll end up having all 3!) Sad to hear that they're hard to swatch, hopefully they transfer better on the eyes!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am LOVING this palette right now! Been using it ever since I got it. Which palette did you end up getting?

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger