12.2.14

Review: L'Oreal True Match Foundation

Finally I am reviewing my HG foundation! You probably have seen this in one of my empties or favourite post, because I absolutely love it that much. I've never finished a foundation before until I discovered this one. Now that's saying a lot considering I have other foundations that I've tried.
My thoughts:
I wear the shade W4 Golden Natural which suits my skin tone very well. I love how the L'Oreal True Match has a wide range of shades. They have three different undertones—Warm, Neutral and Cool. The numbering system is also very helpful, 1 being the lightest and as the number goes up, it gets darker.

Let's talk about the packaging. The L'Oreal True Match comes in a glass bottle with a pump. I know in the States, this foundation doesn't come in a pump, so we're pretty lucky here in Australia. It contains 30mL worth of product which is standard for a foundation. The consistency of this foundation is very runny but it gives you medium to full coverage, with a semi matte finish. It feels very light weight on your face and it is so easy to blend. I use my Sigma F80 brush, the Real Technique Complexion sponge, the Real Technique Expert Face Brush and the Real Technique Buffing brush to apply this foundation, and they all look flawless once blended into the skin.

I have normal to dry skin and this foundation never makes me look cakey. It looks very natural. What I also like about this foundation is the longevity. I can have this foundation on my face for a whole day and it still looks good, unlike the Bourjois Happy Light foundation, which I will review some time soon. The L'Oreal True Match foundation is on the pricier side for a 'drugstore' foundation, but I think it's worth every penny. I am on my second bottle, and have a third bottle for back up! Price: $29.95AUD. Currently on sale at Priceline for $20! Sale starts 13/01 ends on 24/01!
Available at: Priceline, Big W, Kmart, Target, etc.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the old school True Match that came in that little glass bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen that! I wonder if formula is different

      Delete
  2. ^^ I loved the little glass bottle too! Great review Nhi! Will defs pick up another one tomorrow hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo 20 bux! Might be worth a try... Great review :)

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried this before actually and used one up :) It's a good foundation but doesn't last long on me sadly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's sad to hear! At least you used one up!

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger