3.2.14

Review: Face Of Australia Lasting Looks Lip Crème

The other week, my best friend Nina from Haus Of Makeup and I went make-up shopping after work because we both needed it. We went into Big W and saw these cute packaging lipsticks from Face Of Australia. When Nina swatched them on her hands, we were both so amazed at how smooth and pigmented they were!
(One swipe with no flash)
My thoughts:
There are seven shades available but I only picked up two - Love Berry and Many Moons. Many Moon is definitely my type of colour. To me, it's a MLBB shade and I absolutely love it! It is a rosey-mauve shade that is flattering on my skin tone. Love Berry is a very nice fuschia colour that is very pigmented. Love Berry left a ring around my lips after I finished eating so you definitely have to reapply with this. These lip cremes feel very comfortable on the lips and dries to a semi-matte finish. I will be purchasing more of these lip cremes. They have a nice red shade and a deep plum colour - perfect for the upcoming Autumn season!

Price: RRP $10.95. Priceline is having a 20% off sale right now so these come down to $8.76
Available at: Priceline, Big W, Kmart.


Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

9 comments:

  1. They both look great! I saw these two and was really impressed with swatching it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'm gonna go back for the plum now haha.

      Delete
  2. These sound really nice! The colours you bought looks really cute too, I'm yet to swatch any of them. I'm on a spending ban right now but I'll keep them in mind!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Goodluck on your spending ban! You should really swatch these, you'll be amazed!

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely interested in the Many Moons shade!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many moons looks really nice! Definitely my kind of shade as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lipsticks look amazing!! Too bad they're not available where I live :(

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger