22.2.14

Michael Kors Hamilton Wallet

I'm doing something kind of different today, writing a non-beauty related post! For awhile now, I have been really interested in the Michael Kors range since most of their bags come in the saffiano leather, which I personally love.
I have been eyeing for this Michael Kors Hamilton Zip Around wallet for a really long time, but it was not available online anymore. I wanted this wallet because of the style. You know those typical zip around wallets that stops half way? I had one when I was younger and I hated it. But with this Michael Kors Hamilton Zip Around wallet, it opens all the way out. I don't know if you can tell from the photo but you can actually flatten the wallet. I really like the the gold hardware on black, I think it looks so beautiful. Also the lock makes it look so cute.

The last few months, I have been going to David Jones more often to see if they have Michael Kors but they didn't stock it anymore, until recently the Bourke Street David Jones had them again! I saw this wallet in the glass cabinet and told my boyfriend that if it's the style that I have been looking for, I'm going to get it. I didn't care because it was so hard to find!

I'm so happy that I got this. I am looking at getting a bag too which I will purchase in the future. So let me know, do you own anything from Michael Kors? If so, what is it and what are your thoughts on it? Thank you for reading!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

7 comments:

  1. Love Michael Kors wallets and bags! This one is lovely!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice wallet :)
    I've never been interested in MK until I saw their Selma handbags!
    My first MK product (the handbag) is getting shipped right now; I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg how exciting! Where did you purchase your bag? Please take photos of it :D

      Delete
  3. I ddon't have anything from MK (yet hehe) but I like saffiano leather, they're easy to take care of, which is good for someone who likes to chuck her things everywhere haha. My wallet atm is from Salvatore Ferragamo and it uses that particular type of leather. Which MK bag style were you looking at? :)

    ♥ Michelle/MICHALOGY

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger