21.2.14

Collective Haul: Mecca, The Body Shop, Target etc.

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've hauled something. I'm pretty sure I bought a lot more but I already started using them. So this month, I have purchased a few things that I have had my eyes on for awhile now, so I am going to share it with you guys!

Mecca Cosmetica: First off I decided to splurge and purchase the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, which you have seen on my wish list. I've only used this a couple of times but this powder is absolutely the most beautiful thing I have seen. Just a few days ago, I went back into Mecca and decided to purchase my first mineral foundation! The bareMinerals Original SPF15 Foundation in the shade Golden Tan.

The Body Shop: My skin is so sensitive lately so I decided to pick up a few things from the Aloe range. My sister has the Aloe Soothing Day Cream so I thought I would pick one up for myself. I also got their Calming Facial Cleanser which I've already noticed a different in my skin!

Target: They are having a massive 30% off on some brands in the beauty department, L'Oreal and Chi Chi being some of it. I swatched the Chi Chi palette when I was in Myers a few weeks ago and was amazed at how pigmented their eyeshadows were, so I decided to pick up the Bronzes eye shadow palette. I have been hunting down the shade W3 for the L'Oreal True Match powder but it's literally sold out at every Priceline I went too, so after the 30% off it comes down to $21.

Random: If you don't know, Lipstik Shoes stocks Lime Crime now so when I saw they had the Velvetines - I had to pick some up!  I picked up the shade Suedeberry which is the orange one from the 3 available. Lastly, did you know we have the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose?!?!?! This stuff smells AH-MAZ-ING!!! You need to go find it, and take a sniff of it.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

13 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! The Hourglass powders look so luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I had no idea we had the Raspberry Rose! Need to get on that!
    Loving your blog!

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all stores have them. I got mine at Big W! It's going out quick.

      Delete
  3. Great purchases! I'm envying over your Hourglass purchase =)
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was such a splurge but I love it :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a lot of amazing goodies! Im craving to try the hourglass powders cause of all the raves! Please do a review soon! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will soon once I use it more often and see how I like it.

      Delete
  5. Great haul! The Hourglass powder omg <3

    www.suelovexx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tagged you in my most recent post! xxx

      http://www.suelovexx.com/

      Delete
  6. What a lovely haul! I've nv tried anything from Chi Chi before, and I would love to see how well it works (:

    www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! This was my first product from Chi Chi but I like it so far!

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger