4.2.14

Blog Makeover!!

Hi friends! For the longest time, I wanted to give my blog a makeover and today, I finally did it! I was browsing through Etsy and saw some cute themes and I decided to go with this one. I was torn in between a few themes because I am such an indecisive person! I'm still tweaking a few things but so far, I'm liking it. Anyway, I would appreciate it if you guys tell me what you think about my new blog make over! I love you guys! Thanks for reading :)

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Love your new blog layout! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find your questions on my blog…cheers

    http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing Nhi!! Love the simplicity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! I've become a big fan of the minimalistic look!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I need to makeover mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it looks great - I recently gave mine a makeover and it really makes you more motivated and committed to blogging x

    www.healthyyetbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger