7.12.13

Wish List | December 2013

If you didn't check out last month's wishlist, you can check it out here. I was debating whether or not I should make a wish list because I ticked off 4/6 things on my last wish list! That is crazy. Not sure if I was determined to tick things off or... Anyway, it is now December! We all know what that means - Christmas is coming up! I am super excited for the holidays, and also excited for 2014!
  1. Marc Jacobs Dot EDP I have Daisy Eau So Fresh & Honey by Marc Jacobs already, but I really like this one too! I swear all of Marc Jacobs perfume smells amazing. This one will be good for Summer.
  2. Lorac Pro Palette I love neutral eyeshadows. When this palette was launched, many people on YouTube raved about it. It comes with 12 matte eyeshadows and 12 shimmer eyeshadows. Great for travelling.
  3. Lancôme Hypnose Mascara + Mini Basic Set When I first saw this, I was amazed at the price! It comes with a full size Hypnose mascara, and 3 sample size mascara: Hypnose Doll Eyes, Hypnose Drama and Hypnose Star.
  4. Dior Creme De Rose This lip balm got so much love from many YouTube Gurus such as MissGlamorazzi, Elle Fowler etc. This thing smells amazing, it smells like roses hence the name.
  5. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Omg the shades in this palette is so GORGEOUS. I own the original Naked palette and didn't care much for the Naked 2 palette but this one is very different! 


Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! The Naked3 Palette is definitely on my wishlist too! I suppose it'll be on everyone's wishlist this christmas!

    Citra xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it on so many people's wish list already! Thanks love xx

      Delete
  2. You must try the Dior lip balm!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! I saw you talk about it too that's why I really want it xx

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger