5.12.13

NYX Cream Blush in Rose Petal

Hello my loves! Today I am reviewing the NYX Cream Blush in the shade CB01 Rose Petal. I purchased this awhile ago on Cherry Culture. It retails for $6.75USD on their site, but they usually have it on sale for a further 20%-25% off. It contains 0.12oz or 3.5g worth of product in a simple black packaging.
My thoughts:
I like to use a Real Techniques Stippling Brush when using this product because with a stippling brush, you are not applying too much product onto the cheeks. This cream blush is very creamy which is why it blends into the skin very nicely. I love how pigmented this blush is, it gives a nice glow to the cheeks. Rose Petal is a nice nude-pink shade which is good for everyday. Ever since I started to use this blush, I have not been using any other blushes just because it's Summer here in Australia, and this blush lasts all day!

PROS: 
+ Very creamy
+ Pigmented
+ Blendable
+ Long lasting
+ Affordable

CONS:
- Not easily accessible
- Contains mineral oil, which may not be suitable for some skin-type

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of the NYX Cream blushes or if you're interested in trying!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger